Website Area III Plumbers
This program is registered with the Oregon State Apprenticeship & Training Council and is recognized by the Bureau of Labor and Industries.
Official program title: Plumber is an 8,000 hour apprenticeship program that leads to a journey worker license in plumbing.
Applications for apprenticeship in this trade are being accepted in order to establish a hiring pool of qualified applicants.
Applications will be distributed during the following dates:
Application Opening Date: May 18, 2020
Application Closing Date: May 29, 2020
FINAL DAY FOR ACCEPTING RETURNED APPLICATIONS: June 5, 2020
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA: This opening is for Lane and Douglas counties.
1. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
2. High School graduate or a certificate of equivalency (GED)
3. A grade of “C” or better in one year of high school math or its equivalent. (Equivalent would consist of a post high school math course or a college placement test showing placement to be above high school level math.)
Notes: 1. Non-returnable documentation proving educational requirements (a copy of high school diploma, high school transcripts, GED certificate) and age (copy of drivers license) must accompany the
2. Employers may also require a valid driver’s license, drug testing, good DMV record, or other job-related
Ranked Selection: Applications of individuals who meet the minimum qualifications will be scored and ranked based on documentation by the applicant and placed on a “ready for hire” list. See the application package for the documentation that needs to be submitted to determine your score. Each applicant will be notified in writing of his/her placement in the hiring pool.
To Request an Application Packet: Send an email or letter of written request for an application packet. Or you may print directly from our website. www.area3plumbers.com. Include your name, address, and phone number. Send your request to the address listed below:
Area III Plumbers, JATC
3071 Dalewood St.
Eugene, OR 97404
To Submit your Application:
1. Completed application submissions MUST be postmarked no later than June 5, 2020.
2. Read all descriptions and instructions contained within the package.
3. Submit the non-returnable documentation requested on the application form with the completed application and questionnaire by mailing them to the address listed above.
WOMEN AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. VETERANS WHO HAVE GI BENEFITS MAY USE THEM IN THIS PROGRAM.
To apply for this job please visit area3plumbers.com.