Website Delta Sand & Gravel
Delta Construction Co. specializes in Commercial work. We are seeking to fill positions within the company that will be a part of our continued success. We are located in Eugene, Oregon. Focusing on career opportunities with focus to our commitment to safety, customer service and innovations within the industry.
Delta Construction Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified and qualifiable applicants are encouraged to apply. Women, people with disabilities, and persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Must meet the minimum requirements for employment:
- 18 Years of age.
- 6 months minimum experience.
- Pre-employment screening requirements: pass a pre-employment drug screens and pass a background check (some jobs require a background checks).
- Have a phone to be reachable.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Occasionally you may be asked to drive a company vehicle.
- Have reliable transportation to be able to commute to the job. Punctuality is a must.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Good communication skills, able to take direction well, think ahead and work efficiently.
- Must be able to follow direction, working both independently and in a team environment.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Conduct self that represents the company in a safe and professional manner.
- Working flexible hours including weekends may be required.
- Collect supplies, equipment and parts orders from various businesses.
- Coordinate activities and stops to limit number of trips made to the same vendor.
- Keep tools and supplies secure.
- Keep open communication with Supervisor.
- Deliver parts to various work sites as needed.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Responsible for the transportation of parts, materials and deliveries.
- Must be able to lift up to #50lbs without assistance bend, and stoop, squat, kneel, reach, grip, etc.
- Pushing / Pulling up to 50lbs without assistance.
- Exposed to dirty conditions.
- Position will be exposed to various weather conditions, rain, sleet, snow, wind heat and cold.
- Jobs are performed in outside environment with close proximity to highway traffic, heavy construction equipment and hazardous construction, which may include high spaces.
Hourly Rate: $15.00
Please submit application via:
www.deltasg.com/careers or mail application to 999 Division Ave, Eugene, OR 97404, Attn: HR Manager.
**During COVID-19 Social Distancing we would prefer all applicants to apply online. Applications will be mailed upon request. Please call (541) 688-2233 to request an application.
To apply for this job please visit www.deltasg.com.