Website Delta Sand & Gravel
DELTA SAND & GRAVEL CO.
Quality and standards of excellence for employees, customers and vendors. Delta Sand & Gravel offers valued opportunities for personal and professional growth in all rock, concrete and construction lines. Focusing on career opportunities with focus to our commitment to safety, customer service and innovations within the industry.
Delta Sand & Gravel Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and all qualified and qualifiable applicants are encouraged to apply. Women, people with disabilities, and persons of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mechanical maintenance and Fabrication experience preferred in Rock Crusher environment.
- Problem-solving skills
- Work as a productive team member
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must meet the minimum requirements for employment.
- Have a current driver’s license
- Pass a pre-employment screening
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine maintenance, such as lubricating oiling and cleaning all areas of the plant.
- Maintenance to include: Screens & Crusher, install motors, bearings, pulleys gear boxes. Install screen decks, change panels, drive belts and maintain conveyor belts, idlers and scrapers.
- May be required to operate welding equipment to cut or weld or fabricate parts.
- Performs all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
- Good communication skills, able to take direction well, think ahead and work efficiently.
- Must be able to follow direction, working both independently and in a team environment.
- Climb and descend ladders occasionally.
- Load and unload supplies and materials from vehicle and ensure they are on job sites as needed.
- Perform cleanup operations and perform other duties as determined by project need.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Conduct self that represents the company in a safe and professional manner.
- Working flexible hours including weekends may be required.
- Subject to outside weather conditions
- Lifting up to 50lbs. with assistance
- Pushing / Pulling up to 50lbs. with assistance
- Dusty and Dirty conditions
- Loud working conditions – must participate in hearing conservation program
- Flexible work hours including weekends and night shift may be required
Hourly Rate: $15.00 per hr.
Please submit application via:
www.deltasg.com/careers or mail application to 999 Division Ave, Eugene, OR 97404, Attn: HR Manager.
**During COVID-19 Social Distancing we would prefer all applicants to apply online. Applications will be mailed upon request. Please call (541) 688-2233 to request an application.
To apply for this job please visit www.deltasg.com.