Website Eugene BottleDrop
You: You like keeping busy so that your shifts fly by. You don’t want to sit at a desk all day, and like a job that keeps you moving. You are customer service oriented and enjoy the challenges (and stories!) of working with people of all types. You love the environment and want to keep Oregon beautiful for generations to come. Oh, and you aren’t afraid to get a little dirty.
Us: We take pride that what we do every day creates a cleaner, greener Oregon. We keep things moving and keep over 138 million pounds of beverage containers out of our landfills each year! We take care of our customers by making the process of returning deposit containers fast, clean and convenient! And did we mention we are willing to get a little dirty to keep Oregon clean?
We are looking for hard working, upbeat and energetic people to provide a great experience for all of our BottleDrop customers . Our employees work hard to maintain the cleanliness of the facility and equipment – we get a little dirty so our customers don’t have to!
No experience? No worries! We have amazing supervisors that are here to train you! We’ll teach you all of the features of the BottleDrop Redemption Center to pass on to our customers! We’ll train you in cash handling and basic troubleshooting/maintenance of our equipment to keep the place running smoothly. And most importantly, we’ll train you to do it all safely.
We require a pre-employment drug screen for amphetamine/methamphetamine, barbiturates, cocaine metabolite and opiates. We recognize that marijuana is legal in the state of Oregon so it is not included in the drug screen.
We have flexible schedules and amazing teams! We are a stable company that is growing quickly with 6 new BottleDrop Redemption Centers opening every year! Come join us – we look forward to hearing from you!
ESSENTIAL JOB TASKS
- Providing professional and positive customer service
- Assist customers by introducing them to the features of BottleDrop Redemption Center(s)
- General housekeeping duties
- Safely operate, maintain and troubleshoot equipment and redemption center tools
- BottleDrop is a drug free work environment and a pre-employment drug screen is required.
- Positive, upbeat and energetic individual with customer service and cash handling experience
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35+ lbs. and stand for several hours a day
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans for Full-Time Employees
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative (OBRC) is a member-owned, cooperative corporation in charge of picking up and processing nearly 100% of all containers redeemed in Oregon. We pick up from over 2,700 retailers and OBRC’s BottleDrop Redemption Centers across the state, and recycle millions of containers a day. As a result of what we do, more than 138 million pounds of beverage containers stay out of our landfills each year, and we all enjoy a cleaner, greener Oregon. OBRC is a growing company looking for motivated individuals to join our team and help make Oregon’s bottle bill a continued success.
You may learn more about BottleDrop centers at www.bottledropcenters.com
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.