Website Farwest Steel
Shift: Day shift position available
Farwest Steel is accepting applications for Production Assistants at our location in Eugene, Oregon
Major Duties Performed:
- Process orders cut on the burning machines and assist in other areas of the warehouse as needed while following all safety policies and procedures.
- Identify parts associated with a specific order, process parts, and clean up per instructions on the work order.
- Process parts through the ERNST grinder when possible for maximum production and quality.
- Stack parts on pallets or bundles, and mark with information from the work order for delivery or storage.
- Load and unload vehicles including inbound deliveries and customer will calls.
- Identify all questionable quality issues and present them for review by the supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Ability to read and write in English to follow written instructions and record work activities performed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- As a condition of employment, applicants are required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check that must be completed, post offer of employment. Farwest participates in eVerify and we confirm each candidate’s eligibility to work in the US.
Farwest Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Veterans APPLY WITH US!
To apply for this job please visit farweststeel.applytojob.com.