Website Farwest Steel
Shift: Day Shift
Purpose of the Position: To safely assist Operators in the day-to-day activities enhancing their ability to accurately produce fabricated reinforcing bar in the most cost efficient productive manner possible.
- Assist operators in daily Standard Operating Procedure work to maximize the utilization of material and increase process flow.
- Cross train on Standard Operating Procedures by using all the different machines to help increase the process flow and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Practice safe department standards, safety policies, and procedures and participate in promoting a lean warehouse.
- Maintain housekeeping standards to keep a safe working environment.
- Maintain machines, perform preventative maintenance as needed and report defective material or equipment.
- Fill in for other positions as needed.
- GED or high school diploma preferred.
- Previous rebar warehouse preferred.
- Must be able to make mathematical calculations.
- Effectively communicate verbally with customers and other coworkers.
Farwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Workplace.
To apply for this job please visit farweststeel.applytojob.com.