Website Forest River, Inc.
Forest River, Inc., the Nation’s largest manufacturer of Recreational Vehicles, Cargo Trailers, Transit Buses and Boats has an immediate opening.
Get your foot in the door with Forest River Inc. the largest RV and trailer manufacturer in the world Learn a trade -we will train you.
We have an immediate entry level opening in our Harrisburg, OR plant with opportunity for advancement to those who have good attendance, follow directions, work hard, take initiative, and show promise. This is 40+ hour week, year round employment with excellent benefits
- General RV building
- Working in a team setting
- Ability to work in a fast pace setting
- Experience with trailers or RVs would be a plus.
- Must practice good attendance.
- Must be an energetic individual with good attitude and work ethic, ready to make a difference and willing to go the extra mile to excel.
- Must know how to use basic hand tools
- Tape measure experience
Great employees are a vital and integral part of creating our superior product. We take notice of and reward high performing workers. Applicants should be self-motivated team players, reliable and practice good attendance.
Forest River offers a stable work environment that is fast paced. Our employees enjoy a highly competitive Wage and Benefit Package. We are looking for dedicated individuals with experience in the Industry as well as other Manufacturing Processes.
To apply for this job please visit forestriverinc.applicantstack.com.