Website IB Roof Systems
Are you an individual who is self-motivated, and understands what it means to be a team player? Are you able to join a team who is committed to consistently exceeding our customer’s expectations? Do you have the ability to learn and perform any combination of tasks on any given day? Are you forklift certified?
GREAT!!! IB Roof Systems’, Springfield location is looking to offer you a full time, day shift position as an entry level Production Specialist.
IB Roof Systems was established in Oregon, and has been successfully doing business since 1977. Because we have remained committed in our pursuit to provide outstanding customer service, with the highest quality products and remaining focused on fulfilling the needs of our customers. We have now become, IB Roof Systems, the national manufacturer and distributer of one of the highest rated Flat Roof Systems on the market. We currently operate out of four locations and if trends continue more are to follow. Come join us, as we continue to grow and expand our influence in the roofing industry.
Labor intensive position requiring the production and quality control of a wide variety of stocked items. The ability to lift 100 lbs. is essential
- Daily production of membrane finished PVC membrane rolls and accessories
- Meet or exceed daily production targets for stock items
- Complete production records accurately
- Stocking of finished products
- Clean up and organization the warehouse daily
- Adhere to safety rules and regulations
- Participate in scheduled safety/training meetings
- Assist other departments as directed
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
Essential Skills and Requirements
Education, Preparation, and Training:
- Requires minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to complete basic mathematical calculations
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Entry level position
- Must be able to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment
- Able to safely drive a forklift (Forklift certificate a plus)
- Ability to lift at least 100 lbs.
- Ability to work in a warehouse setting with a variable climate
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to perform repetitive motions
Computer Skills: None required
- Infrequent Travel (refer to travel policy)
- Most work takes place at an IB Roof Systems location
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned to this job at any time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties
- Standard Company benefits including health, dental and vision insurance with employee participation – eligible is the first day of the month after 60 days of completed employment.
- 401K: Participation after first pay period. Dollar for dollar match up to 4% of annual compensation begins after 6 months of consecutive employment.
- Vacation/PTO: 80 hours per year / Accrual rate of 3.077 hours per pay period. PTO accrual begins on the day of hire and can be used after the expiration of the probationary period of 60 days.
- Paid Holidays: Seven paid holidays per year as determined by IB Management
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Experience: Basic Math: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Forklift Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.