Website Johnson Crushers International
- $17.25 hr DOE/DOQ
- Full Time
- Full benefits package
At JCI we haven’t missed a day of work due to the pandemic. We are an essential business and we take the health and safety of our employees very seriously. If you want to work somewhere that takes all the precautions, pays well, offers good benefits and a positive team environment- APPLY NOW
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using work and sales order documentation, maintain kit pick list policy. Coordinate and/or pull and stage parts for production, shipping and service departments.
- Load and unload materials safely onto or from pallets, trucks, racks and shelves by hand and forklift and/or cranes.
- Review work orders for closure and monitor partials and completions. Physically puts completed parts in assigned locations.
- Coordinate and/or fills shortages as parts are received into inventory.
- Assist in maintaining system location codes
- Transport materials safely from stores, staged areas and work centers to designated areas.
- When required, secures lifting attachments to materials and safely convey loads to appropriate destinations
- Count, weigh, and records number of units of materials moved or handled to insure inventory accuracy.
- Safely move and store WIP and finished goods in appropriate locations
- Mandatory participation required in preparation of and in JCI physical inventory
- Maintain and use all appropriate PPE
- Use material handling equipment when required
- Actively participate in accident prevention and adhere to all safety requirement
- Occasionally operate flatbed truck to deliver machine parts to local vendors
- Assist in other projects as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Working knowledge of Material Control or Warehouse environment is preferred
- Lifting of parts, forklift driving and operation of cranes are required.
- Computer experience required.
- Ability to measure, read single part orthographic drawings, extract information utilizing codes, symbols, numbers and data from routings and dispatch schedules.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic work environment in which needs are constantly changing with little or no notice.
- Need to be very flexible and helpful.
To apply for this job please visit jcijobs.applicantpool.com.