Website Kelly Services
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Call Center Representative for one of our top clients in Springfield, OR! This opportunity is with an industry leading healthcare company!
Schedule: This role will be for 30/hrs a week
(One-hour lunch) must be able to work between the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri
Assignment Length: 6 months
Targeted Start Date: 8/10/20
Location: Springfield, OR 97477
Summary: the main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
Inbound call center for provide/member and account services unit, will be trained in commercial, broker-based duties. Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills. Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Minimum of 1 year in customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
- Must have minimum of basic computer knowledge skills
- Healthcare background
- Data entry experience
- Prior call center experience
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
Apply today for immediate consideration!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.