Website Marshall's Inc.
- 15 – $20 p/hr.
- Pay will typically start at $15 and increase based on performance.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) with employer profit sharing contributions
- Short Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Phone and/or Tablet
Full Job Description
Marshall’s Inc. has an opening for a Duct Cleaner to join our team. This is an entry level position in which you can build your skills in the high demand industry of HVAC.
We are a family owned, award winning HVAC company which has served Lane County for over 70 years! We value our employees and we show that by offering top wages and a comprehensive benefits program so they can care for themselves, their family, and plan for the future! We provide training opportunities to build their skills so they can become the best at what they do which will open doors for growth and advancement.
This role is pivotal in serving our customers and helping them to maintain the safety, longevity and efficiency of their HVAC systems
- This job requires the ability to bend, climb, crawl, kneel and lift up to 50 lbs
- Mechanically minded.
- Detail oriented and follow instructions
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and in a positive manner.
- HVAC knowledge, training, or experience of any kind is a plus
- Clean driving record
To apply for this job please visit marshallsinc.applytojob.com.