Website Mountain Rose Herbs
Wholesale Representative: Beverage Industry Wholesale Department
This position must follow regulatory, Oregon Tilth regulations, Safety regulations, and GMP compliance at all times.
Supervised by: Customer Service Director and Wholesale Coordinator
General Description: This is a full-time position. An Outreach Representative for the Wholesale Department is responsible for meeting the needs of our beverage industry accounts in the department. Including but not limited to Breweries, Distilleries, Kombucha and Tea Producers, with the potential addition of restaurants. Taking terms and wholesale orders via phone or email, answering policy and/or product questions, electronic order taking, data entry and credit card processing, and outreach are all aspects of this position. We require exceptional customer service skills, herbal and beverage industry knowledge, fast and accurate typing, a cheerful demeanor, and the ability to multitask.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities required:
- Must have the ability to perform quick and accurate work with a strong attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Must have the ability to communicate competently with Customer Service Director and Wholesale Coordinator, particularly for any questions, concerns or issues that arise.
- Must be comfortable with managing personal workflow and communicating updates with Wholesale Coordinator.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills, and a professional and cheerful demeanor both with customers as well as fellow MRH Staff on the phone, radio, email, etc.
- Ability to follow instructions and work well with others in a team orientated environment.
- Ability to learn and retain detailed information quickly.
- Communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Exhibit accurate and efficient typing skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer operations to include typing skills and internet research.
- Possess herbal knowledge, especially geared towards the beverage industry, as well as a willingness to learn more.
- Always be aware of, follow, and enforce rules laid out not only in the Employee Handbook but any/all applicable laws and guidelines for employee privacy, confidentiality, etc.
- Position requires the ability to “shift gears” at a moment’s notice and have a professional attitude at all times.
- Have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel. May include overnight stays.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Dependability: is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback for improved performance.
- Must be able to communicate with Wholesale customers clearly and professionally over the phone, via email, and fax as well as in person while conducting outreach.
- Must possess superior product knowledge to include ongoing education.
- Must have the ability to multi-task at a high degree of efficiency and accuracy.
- Must be able to create quotes, invoices, process orders and deal with all facets of Customer Service responsibilities.
- Must have an excellent phone demeanor and a keen eye for detail.
- Must be a team player with excellent time management skills.
- Must maintain ongoing relationships with wholesale beverage companies and potentially restaurants.
- Perpetuating these accounts and helping the department to grow. New account purveyor.
- Possible Trade show attendance.
- Outreach within the brewery and distillery community as well as Kombucha and Tea companies.
- Regular regional sales trips to customers to maintain our presence and to build strong, lasting relationships with buyers/business owners.
- Willingness to learn and perform new procedures, equipment, and technologies
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Must be able to sit for periods of time while either on the phone and/or performing data entry duties (typing, using a mouse, etc.)
- Minimal physical requirements to include associated standing, bending, stooping, to retrieve files/orders.
- Continual physical requirements of sitting or standing for periods of time to complete tasks such as completing phone orders or ‘batching’ shifts.
- Computer to include mouse and using multiple programs operating simultaneously.
- Fax Machine.
- File cabinets and basic office equipment.
- Company vehicle for outreach trips.
To apply for this job please visit info.mountainroseherbs.com.