Website The Village Green
- 1 year experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Flexible schedule, available to work any day of the week, any shift, including weekends and holidays.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly both verbally and written.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace; including, anticipating, preventing and identifying issues and solving them quickly.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
- Every encounter with guests and employees must be done in a friendly, service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing business attire and name tag when working.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with The
- Village Green standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Comply at all times with The Village Green standards and regulations to encourage a safe and efficient hotel operation.
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Greet and welcome guests approaching the Front Desk with a smile on your face.
- Answer guest inquiries regarding local area restaurants, transportation and entertainment.
- Establish and maintain professional communication and teamwork with fellow employees and other departments within the hotel.
- Be aware of all rates, package promotions, hotel groups, and aware of peak dates and closed out or restricted dates.
- Obtain all necessary information while taking reservations
- Handle check-in and check-outs in a friendly, efficient and courteous manner.
- Fully comprehend and operate all relevant aspects of the
- Front Desk computer system.
- Have knowledge of and assist in emergency procedures as required.
- Answering multi-line phones, counting cash drawer, counting other departments cash drops, emailing/faxing/printing documents, etc.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.25 per hour
Benefits: Employee Discount
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
Company’s website: https://www.thevillagegreen.com/
Work Remotely: No
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.