Website Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Carry out standard operating procedures involving basic labware cleaning techniques, including but not limited to: cleaning by regular and aseptic methods, stocking clean laboratory supplies, organizing laboratory glassware and supplies, keeping laboratory benches stocked for manufacturers
- The position also includes: materials measurement, operation of laboratory equipment and record keeping necessary to support manufacturing products
- Record keeping includes but is not limited to Batch Data Records, customer reports, work order documents, and inventory system
- Complete labware, solvent preparation, stocking levels of essential lab items to ensure no delay in production and quality analysis of reagents, components and finished products in accordance with the Production Schedule
- Maintain equipment, supply inventories and related records as assigned
- Clean glassware which may become damaged and must be assessed for repair or discard to prevent safety hazards
- Note variances on manufacturing documents if needed; audit and evaluate process documents and propose revisions
- Complete, distribute and file records as required in accordance with Document Control Practices.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
- Perform inventory counts and inventory transactions.
- Maintain accurate inventory
- Requires a High School Diploma
- Requires 0- 2 Years of experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Demonstrated Proficiency in the Use of Basic Laboratory Techniques, Equipment and Materials Required
- Demonstrated Ability to Carry Out Written Basic Production Instructions Required
- Good Problem Solving Skills Necessary
- Ability to Learn or Working Knowledge of Manufacturing and Stocking Related Computer Software Preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.