*FULL AND PART TIME*
What you’ll do
Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need? From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods — or any one of our dozens of departments — you have the opportunity to make someone’s day better.
You’ll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It’s up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky questions — you may even have to pitch in to help check out customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful you’ll be.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Acknowledge and greet customers with a smile
– Answer customer questions
– Help customers find the products they are looking for
– Assist fellow associates as needed throughout the store
– Keep your area stocked, clean, and safe
To apply for this job please visit careers.walmart.com.