- Salary:$19.81 an hour
- This position pays $19.81/hr at hire and $21.81/hr after 30 days of employment.
- NO paycheck deduction for health insurance – single & family coverage.
Full Job Description
Weyerhaeuser, in Cottage Grove, OR, has immediate openings for Entry Level Production Workers. This position pays $19.81/hr at hire and $21.81/hr after 30 days of employment. NO paycheck deduction for health insurance – single & family coverage. Group hire date: 11/10/2020.
- An emphasis on safety
- Excellent wages and benefits
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Key Functions, to be performed safely:
- Use shovel, broom, and/or equipment to clean up work areas
- Run machinery that sorts, cuts, trims, or finishes lumber
- Operate a forklift
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Able and willing to work ANY SHIFT in a 24/7 operation; including nights and weekends
- Eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must attach a resume to the application (please use word or pdf format)
*Mill experience NOT required*
- Wear all safety equipment and obey all safety rules
- Participate in safety initiatives, including exhibiting safe work practices and helping others work safely
- Be able to perform labor-intensive work
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Willing and able to lift, push and pull up to 35 pounds safely, climb steps and ladders, and stand or work up to 3 hours at a time for 10-13 hour shifts
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen (based on federal standards), background check, and physical
**Application status and updates are sent from an automated email address. Check your junk and spam folders**
About Wood Products
We’ve been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.