Weyerhaeuser, in Eugene, OR, has immediate openings for Entry Level Production Associates on our swing shift (3pm – 11pm) and graveyard shift (11pm – 7am). This position pays $18.03/hr with a benefits package that includes health benefits and 401(k). After successful completion of the probationary period (typically 90 days), that rate of pay will increase to $18.92/hr.
- An emphasis on safety
- Excellent wages and benefits
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Key Functions, to be performed safely:
- Run machinery that sorts, cuts, trims, or finishes engineered wood products
- Manually sort and guide pieces of veneer on conveyors
- Use shovel, broom, and/or equipment to clean up work areas
- Operate a forklift, crane, or other rolling stock
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical
- Be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Able to be on time and work scheduled shifts
- Be able and willing to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime
- Wear all safety equipment and obey all safety rules
- Participate in safety initiatives, including exhibiting safe work practices and helping others work safely
- Be able to perform labor-intensive work
- Be able to work in extreme temperatures, in dusty and noisy conditions, work from heights, and in confined/restricted areas
- Be able to lift 2-20 pounds regularly, climb steps and ladders, and stand up to 3 hours at a time for 10-13 hours
About Wood Products:
We’ve been delivering quality building products and solutions to our customers for more than 100 years. From builders and dealers to specifiers and homeowners, we offer exceptional product performance and unparalleled support.
For more than a century, we’ve been building our reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products.
We sustainably manage forests and manufacture products that make the world a better place. We’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence, and proud of what we do. With multiple business lines in locations across North America, we offer a range of exciting career opportunities for smart, talented people who are passionate about making a difference.
We know you have a choice in your career. We want you to choose us.
Weyerhaeuser is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
To apply for this job please visit weyerhaeuser.taleo.net.